COSMETIC TATTOO ARTIST
Entre Indígenas- Who is Jackie Mae?
Jackie- A total mistery!
E- When did the love for tattoes come about?
J- I got my first tattoo when I was 18 and I swore that it would be the only one. And then I got one more, and one more, until it just became something I love and never stopped, and I don´t plan to.
E- Is it related with what you do today? Why cosmetic tattoos? And, what part of your job do you like the most?
J- I think it is related to what I do today for sure.
I have a background in aesthetics and I´ve always wanted to help people feel good about themselves. So I think combining those things with my love for tattoos, made the perfect carreer path for me!
E- We also saw you love motorcycles, Do you ride one?
J- I do love motorcycles and I do ride!
I am still looking for that perfect one for me!
E- What animal represents you?
J- A wolf or a night owl!
E- Your best quality and your worst defect:
J- I would have to say that my best quality would be my loyalty. And perhaps, that is a defect as well, loyal to a fault.
Also I´m a home body haha sometimes I hide away to be alone and recharge and people tend to take it personally.
– A phrase: If you don´t terrify people a little bit. Then what´s the point.
– A film: Death Proof. Tarantino
– A song: All them witches. Elk Blood Heart
– A drink: Margaritas always
– A city: Berlin
WHAT DOES JACKIE PREFER?
- Ten years in a coma /Ten years in jail
- City life / Country life
- Talking to animals / Talking to the dead (Both! But if had to choose, talking to animals!)
- A good book / A good movie
- Only being able to whisper / Only being able to scream
- Lifetime free wifi / Lifetime free coffee (For sure!)
- Singing in public /Dancing in public
- To only eat salty / To only eat sweet
- Waking up in a desert / In a boat in the middle of the Ocean (It will eventually take you to land! Haha)
- Something organized / Something improvised
- Music concert / Theater play
- Visiting the past / Visiting the future
- Being unable to see / Being unable to hear
- Light on / Light off (I am a night owl, I love the dark)
- Reality/ Fiction
- Motorcycle trip / Car trip
- Never leaving your city / Not being able to return
- Being submissive / Being dominant
- Continuing with your life / Restarting your life
- Knowing what you will die of / Knowing what day you will